FilsonTin Cloth Field Coat
Color: Dark Tan
Two layers of Tin Cloth on the yoke and arms provide extra water-repellency in this long-lasting coat. Cut for layering, it features a 100% virgin wool-lined snap tab collar and has zipper closure with a storm flap to keep driving rain and wind out. Accepts Filson zip-in liners when additional warmth is needed.Item No.
15-oz. oil finish Tin Cloth + 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool collarUsage
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.Origin
Made in USA with imported material
- Solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson, with storm flap
- 4 flap pockets, 1 slotted patch pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets, 1 interior utility pocket
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Made with water-repellent, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Accepts zip-in Filson liners, sold separately
- One-piece cape over shoulders and arms for added water resistance
- Generous cut with a gusseted rear hem allows jacket to flare around a saddle.